Our Happy family in Western Michigan sends out a big, happy hello to all our family and friends throughout the world.
About Me
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Bye, Bye Binky
On Wednesday, Olivia and I went to the mall to check out some sales. When we got there we had the 2 remaining pacifiers with us. When we left we had the last known pacifier in our possession. After that we picked up Luke at school and went to the doctors office to get bike helmets (a cool program our office does, measure the kid's heads and fit them for a helmet, and sell us one for a reduced price). Anyway, Livvy didn't get a nap because we were busy and on the move all day. So that night, I was holding her and she fell asleep holding Duck, but she didn't even ask for her binky. She slept through the night. Next day, she naps with Duck, again never asks for the binky. It's now Saturday, Luke, Ryan and I are very careful not to say the "B" word (binky). Every once in a while I'll catch Livvy sucking on her finger and I'll hurry and pull it out, but for the most she hasn't even seemed to mind. Our only fear is that somewhere within our house, we know there is a binky well hidden from our adult minds. We are dreading the day that Livvy happens across it and then we have to start the whole thing again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like "binky" is gone for good! Way to go Livvy! Here is to hoping that she doesn't find it!
oh that is so cute, and I think much more adorable that the "B" has been replaced by duck! Weston loves his teddy so much, and we have just made it a rule from the beginning that Teddy never leaves the house, and I don't mind if Teddy gets carried everywhere inside the house, as long as he doesn't have to leave the house with us! I hope she forgets about that binky!! good luck!
That's great. I should try that with Stella. I really need to nip it in the butt.
I really need to get Audrey off the binky. We have tried only having it when she sleeps, but she always seems to find one and keeps it in all the time. Good job breaking Livvy.
Wow, you did a great job. Maybe I can get my girls to escape their ni night and rabbit. This is what gets them to suck their thumb.
Post a Comment