smiles across the miles

Our Happy family in Western Michigan sends out a big, happy hello to all our family and friends throughout the world.

About Me

My photo
Katie staten
my place to journal and share my artwork, and photos.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm back

Can you tell I'm back on line? I've got my computer back. Thanks Ryan. Ahhh, the power at my fingertips.
Posted by Katie staten at 11:19 AM

2 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

yay!

March 25, 2009 at 9:02 AM
Sonja said...

I love your new floors and I love the picture with Luke and his cousin. So precious. I'm glad you had a fun trip.

March 26, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (13)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (8)
  • ►  2010 (41)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2009 (99)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (11)
      • did you?
      • I'm back
      • Birthdays and Blessings
      • Luke's Birthday 8 years old
      • Looking Down
      • I was tagged to post the 6th picture on my comput...
      • Church with Kids
      • We've got nice carpet!
      • Today is the day!
      • So you think I need more huh? :)
      • 3 Weeks?
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2008 (144)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (4)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.