We're back and I've got a lot of catching up to do. But who knows when I'll find the time. Here's a link to watch a slide show my friend made of the kids at their latest photo shoot. They had a blast.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxmTeSUJI40
Hope you enjoy, and I'll catch up as soon as I can.
8 comments:
Glad to see you guys made it back. I hope you were able to ENJOY your time with family and friends.
Cute pictures!! It looks like a lot of fun!
Welcome back! Summer is just beginng right ?!
You guys didn't call us while you were here!! Dallan is totally bummed. Oh well maybe next time =)
I'm not really anonomous...it's Mariann! Hey...we loved having you here! Glad you got home safely! I'll stick your exercise band in the mail! CUTE CUTE CUTE pix! Love you guys! School is starting here in one week! The kids are all ready! I think the moms are too....hmmmm....
I finally watched the slide show of the pictures. They are darling, of course. Luke looks like he had a lot of fun. Mr. Vogue. I love the pictures of Livvy on the red couch. I love her hair! Now I feel really bad that we didn't go visit Robin. We have to get her out here!
I just love all the pictures.
Very cute photos of your kids!!
Post a Comment