Olivia, Christina, and Brynn
We went for a bike ride at the Celery Flats. The older kids had so much fun and were very fast. The younger kids took more time, but look at those little wheels. I was so impressed that they were able to bike 3 miles on those little tires. This was Olivia's first time riding her little bike on the path. I told her a story about Christina (the friend in the middle)- one day Christina was riding and lost control of her bike and she rode into the pond at the end of the trail. If you can tell, Olivia wore her bathing suit over, (and under) her dress in case she too went off the path and fell in the pond. You'll be happy to note, that no one rode into the pond that day.
2 comments:
I love the picture of the girls on their bikes. Looks like a fun day.
lol, Olivia makes me laugh! What a cutie!
Post a Comment