Friday, December 18, 2009

First Day of Preschool


Our sweet little, (really little- I mean she just turned 3) girl just started her first day of Preschool.  She loves it and is so excited to go.  She loves her teacher, and the playground.  She likes it best when I, or our friend Sarah are the parent helpers.  We really like her teacher.  I can't believe our little girl is this big already.  Where does the time go?

By the way, if anyone really does know where the spell check went could you tell me?

3 comments:

Clenece said...

I am so glad she loves Preschool! It makes everything so much easier that way!

val m said...

She is such a cutie!! I love that the girl's book bags are almost as big as they are!!!

Angella and Eric said...

I had the same reaction as Valerie--those bags are awesome! I guess they hold everything they might ever need!!