Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Olivia's Preschool Field Trip

Olivia's Preschool class had a Field Trip to Kid's Gym.  Olivia had a blast and she now wants to do Gymnastics.  Here are some pictures of her fun day.  This picture above is one of my favorite pictures of her ever.  Her million dollar smile is priceless (or worth a million dollars I guess).
Here she is jumping into the foam pit.  She was nervous about jumping on her own, but after 2 tries, she was brave enough to jump in by herself. 
Olivia's teacher Mrs. H is in the sweater vest on the right.  Olivia adores her.  Mrs. H is so good about making each child feel like they are not only special, but also her favorite.  She is the reason we are still at this preschool.  Thanks, Mrs. H.

3 comments:

Angella and Eric said...

That top picture is really cute. Her hair looks long! Kaiya's hair won't grow, especially since her and Brooklyn keep cutting it.

val m said...

I want to play at an adult size kid's gym - it looks like a blast!! I love that little Livy!!

Clenece said...

That looks like so much fun!!