The leprechans came! The leprechauns came!
Still not sure of all of this.
Checking out the toilet to see if the leprechauns used it. Yep it's green!
(Olivia won't go to the bathroom in it now that the leprechauns used it and turned it green. Too funny, because it was when the leprechauns went pee pee in the potty when Luke little he became potty trained because he wanted to go where the leprechauns did).
Livvy is however loving the leprechaun kiss she received on her hand, and as you can tell by her teeth, she was very excited to find that the coins the leprechauns dropped all over our house are filled with chocolate.
5 comments:
I love the green toilet water!! Super creative.
Cute ideas :)
Great ideas! What a fun Mom you are!
We were on Spring Break for St. Patricks day so we did....nothing fun! My poor kids! You on the other hand went all out. You are such a great mom, you're kids are very lucky!!
I am glad that the leprechauns relieved themselves at your home!! I don't what they did to turn out milk green! I wont think about it too long!
Post a Comment