I got my kids back and my Idaho potatoes in one fell swoop. When I got to Ohio to pick up the kids, Luke came and gave me a big hug and then continued on as normal. Olivia jumped in my arms and cried for about 3 minutes. She just held me and wouldn't let go. It was so good to hold my kids. Then Olivia got down and started playing. They did fine the entire time we were gone. Livvy did get teary after I talked to her the night before I was able to pick her up, but other than that she actually kept saying she wasn't ready for me to come home until that night before I made it to her. I did feel good about that.
In Ohio we went to the restaurant "Five Guys." It has delicious hamburgers and Idaho French Fries. You can see the kids sitting on the spuds. They announce on a white board which town in Idaho the potatoes were grown. Gotta love a place that serves the best potatoes out there.
2 comments:
We were there the other night and the potatoes were from a Brown Farm in Rexburg! Eric wasn't familiar with the farm, so it must not really exist!!
What cute little spuds!!! Isn't it wonderful to be able to hold them again when you've been gone! You are a cute mom!
Post a Comment