We bought Ryan a canoe for his Father's Day gift this year. He has been so excited about it. Our friends the Petersen's invited us to go down the Thornapple River with them, and we were happy to do so. Everyone had a great time. Luke was happy to get out and swim. And Olivia was happy to wash the canoe down with a wipe.
Am I a lucky person or what?
I tried to get a shot of all of us and I got my big old head, with Olivia peeking through, ha ha.
Ryan got to try out one of the kayaks. Luke rode with him for a while when he wanted a break from swimming.
We saw a Great Blue Heron.
I love this picture of the Petersen's. They are such a great couple. We're glad they let us crash their party.
3 comments:
I soooo want to go out on a ride with you!!! It looks like so much fun!!
I guess if I stayed up on your blog I'd have known about the canoe. Those are all great shots. I love the heron. Very cool.
What a great gift idea!!!
Post a Comment