Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Halloween 2010

 Olivia wanted to be a ballerina.  Our friend had this ballerina dress she wore when she was a girl, (a little older than Olivia), and Olivia really wanted to wear it.  There was also a veil which she really wanted to wear too, so she kind of looked like a bride, but she was adorable. 
This is during the Halloween parade at preschool.  Lots of candy without any peanuts or tree nuts.

Eli and Sarah. :)

Eli really didn't want Olivia to hold him.  But she sure loves him.

Luke's costume was the ultimate costume this year.  He wanted to be a hippie.  I thought he looked groovy.  I made his bell bottoms and actually added the extra material with Velcro.  I found his groovy jacket at Goodwill for $3.  He tie dyed his shirt all by himself. 


Too bad the pictures are a little blurry. 

No comments: