So I keep trying to let my family know about this blog. So family, have you seen the blog? I don't know because I've never seen you comment. Please let me know if you're visiting. I love that the blog can help you stay informed as to what we're doing. But if you don't comment, we don't know what's up with you.
Whine, whine, whine.
Grandma's and Grandpa's, I would love to tell the kids what you think about what's going on in their lives. Cousins and Aunts and Uncles, too.
And thanks to all those friends (and the 1 family member) who do comment. It's fun to hear from you.
This message has been brought to you by an individual lonely for family.
7 comments:
My family is the same way. Then every once in a while they will tell me they looked at the blog... and I'm like, 'well, why didn'tyou leave a comment?!' Hehehe. I think blogs are a world for the bloggers, lol. Good luck!
Katie- so yes, all you do is copy/paste it into a new post, change your answers, and then post it! You can pick one kid, or do both... I think maybe this weekend I will do William, or maybe if I get a free second today! And then you get to pick someone else! It's fun to 'tag' people, hehe
I can't wait to read yours!
The time thing is a new feature from Blogger- you just put your friends/family in to the new one (I think it's called "My Blog List" and then it will show you when the last time they updated their blog was! And you can have them organize with the most recently updated one at the top! I love it!
don't know about family...but you've definetely got friends out there. To me this is kind of like the good old days of crossing the street to visit you EVERY day!. I still visit EVERY day. Love your family.
Still here, but I think I was the 1family member referred to in your post. Good luck....it took my family awhile to catch on.
I'm here, I'm just on the phone with you so much that I don't comment. I'll repent!!
Andrea- how right you are.
And Tammy thanks for visiting me everyday. I visit you everday too. I just wish I could really see you.
Post a Comment