Monday, December 29, 2008

Olivia's First Bubble Bath









Olivia received some Bubble Bath from Santa too, she's never had a bubble bath before as they aren't really recommended for a little girl's health. But since Santa brought her some we decided we'd give it a try and see what she thought.
Olivia loved the bubbles and had a fun time plastering her face with bubbles. She didn't even eat too many bubbles, and that is saying a lot with Livs.
Isn't her hair beautiful?
I like the lighting in the bathroom for the pictures.

4 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

So cute!!! Santa also brought our boys bubble bath, although they have bubbles in almost every bath, lol. Guess they're lucky they're boys!!!

Clenece said...

Thanks again for all your guys help and hard work with the our house, mail, and car. We really appreicate it! You guys are great!

Carrie said...

Kt, why aren't they recommended for little girls health??? I've been giving Lainey bubble baths for ages... oops. Motherhood is tough, too much to remember, too much to know!!!!!

Olivia looks like she's having fun. I remember those pictures of Luke when he was 4 with the bubbles and the rosy cheeks... so sweet!

Katie staten said...

Carrie, a lot of little girls will get urinary tract infections from sitting in tubs with bubbles in them. I think some girls are just more sensitve than others, and some girls never have a problem. I was just being cautious with Livs, but she hasn't seemed to have any ill effects from the bubble baths.