I have wanted good carpet for so long. It is here, it is in, and it looks so nice! I can't wait to show it off. Pictures soon, and once we're over this throwing up thing with Livvy, come on over and see it.
Sweet! I can't wait to see pictures. Livvy is still sick? Gezz that is a good LONG bug she has! Some she feels better soon so we can start playing again!
6 comments:
Yes!! I love the smell of new!! I'm sorry Livvy is still sick!!
Glad the carpet is in.
Sorry to hear Livvy is still sick. Hope she feels better soon.
Yay!!! New carpet! How great!
I am excited to come and see the house!!! I am sure it looks awesome! Little Livy, get well and come and play at my house - I miss you!!!
Sweet! I can't wait to see pictures. Livvy is still sick? Gezz that is a good LONG bug she has! Some she feels better soon so we can start playing again!
I'm the Kimono Monster!
Post a Comment