Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ramble

I know that life will never really slow down, (at least for many, many, many more years), but it seems as if things are out of control lately. I finish one major commitments, and bounce right to the next one. Then throw car trouble in on top of it, and a beautiful little girl who needs to get her mischievous side out of her and it gets a little crazy.
I lost the cord to attached my camera to download my pictures to the computer. I'm sure I will find it soon, and then I will be able to post some events from our last couple of weeks.
But I sure am thankful for the 2 days of beautiful weather we've had, and am looking forward to some more.
Ramble.
So anyway, I'm off to run and try and clear my head.

Now as I go back and read this I'm not really sure why I would post it because it's a jumbled mess. Maybe it's so that when I look back on this I can remember how life just felt topsy turvy at this point. I know we all have our times like that. This is one of those for me.

3 comments:

val m said...

Hang in there Katie!! You need to come over and hang out with me! Is there a time when our topsy turvey lives are calm at the same time?

Lindsey said...

I agree Katie. There are moments that I feel that I have everything under control, followed by many moments where I feel out of control. Just keep plugging along...it is what we all do as mothers of young children!

Brad and Marie said...

i am 60
there has never been control and I assume it is genetic
my worst weekend yet