"Oh we're very very busy and we've got a lot to do and we don't have a minute to explain it all to you, for on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday there are people we must see. And on Wednesday, Thursday Friday we're as busy as can be."
I think that's how the words go to a Sandra Boynton song on our Philadelphia Chickens CD we own. I think this song and the book, "If you give a Moose a Muffin" describe my life all too well.
So I keep thinking I'm going to take the time to blog, but I get sidetracked and busy, and then when I have down time, I'm just relaxing. Never say that you think that next week you'll have more time, because it's amazing how those simple words can come back and bite you. :)
So anyway, I can't wait to blog about swimming lessons, and our fun summer activities and our upcoming trips, but they'll wait- just like my laundry (although that does get to the point of needing to get done).
How's your summer going?
3 comments:
Busy, busy, here too!!!
Summers are meant to be busy! And that's so cool that you have the Sandra Boynton CD- do you like it? We have her other one- the Rhinoceros Tap- and my boys LOVE it. I've been thinking about getting another. I'll have to check that one out!
I love summer! I think it is so great to be busy much better than having nothing to do!
Post a Comment