Let's just say that Ryan and Luke were goofing off, and Luke took the brunt of it. Ryan was throwing Luke in the air, that would be bad enough...but who throws their kid out like a football pass, catches their ankle and pulls them back in? Who? Who? Well, he missed Luke's ankle, and Luke ate the driveway face first. Luckily his teeth are all still intact, and he healed up for the most part. He had a gash over his eyebrow that could have used 1 stitch, I super glued it and it looked amazing (at the time of the pictures the super glue was holding the cut together). The only thing is 2 days later the superglue failed and the cut came apart again. Man I miss not having steri strips anymore. That could have held it together. So now Luke has a little scar over his eyebrow, but hey doesn't every one need battle scars to talk about?
What was Ryan thinking? I was trying so hard not to get mad at him, but what was he thinking?
5 comments:
Oh, so sad!!! Poor Luke! I would imagine he's a pretty tough kid though. :)
P.S. Cute new blog set up!
Ouch!!! I DONT want to play that game!
Oh my gosh Katie, he looks awful! I think they BOTH needed to go to time-out! Don't let him try that with Livvy, no scars for pretty little girls!
Have you let Ryan ouf of the doghouse yet? Oh...boys, their toys and ideas of fun! I bet Ryan felt horrible! He loves his kids! It's good however that you are a nurse to help mend the not so great ideas! :) Mariann
OUCH!! I have to say that does look better then I envision! BUT he definitely got it good! Glad to see he healed well!
Post a Comment