Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Photo Shoot 2009


Luke got a haircut a couple of weeks ago, and the lady did not listen to the instructions we gave her.  She cut the layers so short (for Luke's hair) and he was devastated.  We had a meltdown for hours.  Luke wanted to sue the lady and ruin her life like she had ruined his.  He was so mad because when he said it was too short, her reply was "It will grow back."  Needless to say we had a talk about that fact that even though she messed up, we don't try to ruin someone elses life because they've wronged you.  Well, with a lot of styling products, including hair glue we were able to fix Luke's hair in a way that he felt good about.  So I decided since the kids looked so good, we'd take some pictures.  I mean they're so cute, how could I not?

This next one is Olivia running to check out the picture before the camara had taken it.  I love that Luke is still posed even though Livvy is running away.




After some "posed" pictures I let them show some personality.

And here is my favorite "posed" shot.


Sorry we didn't get cards out.  But we do want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  We love you and are so glad we can keep in touch through the blogs and facebook.  We hope that the Spirit of Christ fills your Christmas Season. 
Love,
Ryan, Katie, Lukas, and Olivia

8 comments:

Clenece said...

Those are some CUTE pictures!!

Tell Luke when I saw him at church last week I thought his hair looked LOTS better. He looked very handsome with a nice hair cut and his suit on. What a little stud!

val m said...

Cute pictures!! I love them!

Lindsey said...

Great pictures. The kids look adorable.

Mariann said...

Will totally miss getting your card in the mail, my closet door will be one short...sigh...ok, I'm over it...because these pictures were absolutely adorable! My goodness..That Livvie needs to be on the cover of a magazine...that smile would sell ANY product! Love and miss you! P.S. I like Luke's hair shorter...dunno...it's just really nice!

Angella and Eric said...

I really like Luke's hair. He looks great. Eric says he likes it better. You'll have to tell Luke we think he looks very handsome. By the way, I'm a little bummed about no Christmas card too. You aren't my only friend using blogs or facebook for their card--bummer. I guess I'll forgive you.

Weston and William's Blog said...

What great pictures!!!! Those kids are CUTE CUTE CUTE!! And I'm going to have to agree with everyone and say that I LOVE Luke's hair like this!! It looks so hip! And Livvy, man- that is one happy little girl! So sweet! I hope you guys had a great Christmas!!!

Kasey said...

Such cute kids. They crack me up. I like the pic where Luke is eating his foot.

Katie staten said...

I hated my hair cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. i'm luke! na na na boo boo!!!!!!