Friday, December 18, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009



Olivia and Kaiya had so much fun "hugging" each other.  Then their hugs would turn into tackles and they would fall on the floor laughing so hard.

Isn't this the best look?

Mmmmm, guess who got to eat at Red Robin?

Angella was eating some slush that we had for Thanksgiving Dinner and the two girls came over begging like little birds to get spoonfuls of it.  We had to get a shot of them with their little mouths open waiting for something to eat.  :)


This year we went to Eric and Angella's for Thanksgiving.  I really didn't get any good pictures of our actual dinner.  It seems like we're always too busy cooking to worry about saving the memory.  We had a great meal, and the kids had so much fun playing with their cousins.  Olivia and Kaiya are just two peas in a pod when it comes to trouble and they keep you on your toes at all time.  Cute little Sarah, is now crawling around and she's so quiet she can sneak up on you and you don't know it and step on her.  I hurt my arm, (flared up my tennis elbow), of course you have to work through the pain right?  I had a gallon of milk out that was 2/3 full, when I went to step backwards and realized that little Sarah was under my foot.  To keep from putting on any pressure on her hand, I threw the gallon of milk across the kitchen, and grabbed at the counter to keep from falling on her.  Milk was spilling everywhere, and I strained my elbow a bit more, but little Sarah was spared from injury, she just had a good scare.  It's nice too that the dog was able to clean up most of the spilled milk. 
We built a scooter with the Tinker Toys. 
Photo shoot with the two adorable 3 year olds and one 11 month old. 

3 comments:

Clenece said...

I am so glad you posted something!! I love the matching outfits!

val m said...

I think if you work it at it you teach Livy to smile!!!! Such a beautiful smile!!!!

Angella and Eric said...

Ha, I guess Kaiya and Livvy kind of stole the show. What funny kids. Now that I have a camera I can add to the pics if we see each other at all over Christmas.