Monday, September 19, 2011

Random pictures Spring 2011

Luke's birthday snack for school. 
Luke wanted dirt cups for his birthday snack for school this year.  It was fun to crush the oreos and stick in the slimy worm.

For his birthday cake, he wanted the yummy chocolate cake from Sam's Club.  We had some friends over to share it with us.

Olivia and Maddie did gymnastics last year at Kid's Gym.  They loved it.  It was so much fun for them.

My friend Sarah's little boy Eli.  Isn't he adorable?

Would anyone like Olivia to give them a make over?  She's good.  :)

Oops, someone spilled the popcorn.  (I miss my floors.)

First time getting her hair straightened.  Everyone in the salon kept coming and telling her how beautiful it was, and she turned and whispered in my ear, "When we get home can you make the curls come back?"  I LOVE that my little one loves her curls!


She is pretty cute with it straight, but we love our curls.  After a few days of it being straight, she started to love it and wants me to straighten it occasionally.  I do at times, but it's so damaging to her hair, even if it is a lot easier to do in the morning.  I miss her curls if it's straight.

No comments: