So I have a new calling that has caused me to become distracted. I'll start out doing one thing, then flit,flit, flit off to something new I go without accomplishing the thing I started out to do. Olivia asked for breakfast this morning and I showed cereal choices until she agreed upon one. I poured it in her bowl, then as I went to pour the milk in her bowl, I realized she was off playing. I called her back to breakfast, but she was busy doing something else. I thought, I can hurry and email the Bishop while she is off playing. Distracted and focused as I was, I didn't realize that she had come back to eat and took it upon herself to pour her own milk. I turned around and this is what I found. It's a good thing the carton of milk was almost empty.
In the first picture I had just taken the carton away from Olivia so she couldn't spill anymore. In the second picture, I gave her the carton back all for the sake of capturing the moment, and the rest is history.
Thank goodness for laminate floors!
4 comments:
Awesome pictures. I am not sure I would do very well with that big of a mess!
oh my gosh you are such a good mom- I think I might have just died! I'm glad you have hard floors though- just think if you had carpet by the table like we do! yikes! Note to self, lol!
Too funny. I think those are good moments to capture!!!
LOL!!! My favorite part- you gave the carton back to get the picture... Katie... I would TOTALLY have done the same thing.
Post a Comment