Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm not lost

We're not lost, we're just displaced. My sister-in-law and I threw the kids, (one 7 year old, one 3 year old, and two 1 year olds) in the old van and made a cross country drive back to the West. Ryan was able to fly out for 4 days and we had a family reunion with his family for a few days. We have had so much fun seeing family, and friends, and feeling the vast space of the wild, wild West. The kids all did great with the long drive, and they are so excited to see their cousins. I will post more later and add some pictures. Right now, I am just so tired I can hardly form a coherent thought.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Glad to hear you are alive!

Vacations do sure wear you out though...I agree.

Kasey said...

Good, I've missed your posts!!

Weston and William's Blog said...

I was wondering! You are one of my "regulars" that I check frequently to see if there are any new posts! I missed you! Can't wait to hear more!