Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sick days


Here's my poor boy on Monday. He was so sick, all he could do was just lay down and sleep. When he started throwing up, he cried and cried because he wanted to go to his friend Tiana's party. He tried to act like he was healthy enough to go, but when we told him we would get together with Tiana another day, he finally collapsed and fell asleep for most of the day. He's such a good boy, and he rarely gets sick, when he does it really wipes him out. It was really nice to see him "need" me again, but I'd rather have him healthy and independent.

I didn't lighten the picture, so you can barely see Olivia laying there with him wanting to be close to him. I figured she's already been exposed so I let her. She has not started with it yet, but we're still watching and waiting.

3 comments:

val m said...

try to feel better luke i missed you at the party we will have you over soon to play - Tiana

Weston and William's Blog said...

awwww, poor little guy!!! And what a good sister Livvy is!

Clenece said...

poor guy, how sad!