Do you just have times when your kids are just sooooooo cute that you can't hardly stand it? I do. And how about times that even when they're throwing a fit, they still just melt your heart? I do too.
I guess right now I just feel so lucky that I can be a mother to my children. They are such amazing blessings. There are times, albeit short times, when I can forget that, but I love each and every moment I can spend with them, and love being their mom. I love seeing them experience something new, and love watching when they develop a new skill.
As my kids grow older and become more independent and need me less and less, it is a challenge to learn how to parent them, and what works and what doesn't, and what they need, but it's fun. You know, as soon as you figure out what's going on, they change their game plan.
3 comments:
They are so blessed to have you as mom too! You are a wonderful mom and they are wonderful children - blessed all the way around!
you are a great mom!
I totally understand about loving your children in a crazy, gleeful way. Mike and I have a hard not busting out laughing so often when our girls are throwing a fit. If my own inconsistencies don't mess up my children then my absolute pleasure in them surely will.
POPE was fun today. It is going to be a great circle.
Post a Comment