I was watching a preview for a movie the other day, I can't remember what the movie was, but it was Drew Barrymore's character. She said something to the effect that she had to check 7 different forms of technology to get rejected on each one. I started laughing, because I check my phone- no messages (non Relief Society related), then I check my email and have usually nothing but junk in there(or just Relief Society related things), then I check my blog- there are no comments from family and a few from friends, then I check face book and no messages there either. I too, jump from source to source looking to see who is posting on their blogs and commenting on mine and communicating with me over the Internet. I would have never thought the Internet could make me so conceited. Here's to all of us out there- I'm thinking of you. Thanks for all your posts and your comments.
Have a great day.
4 comments:
Katie,
I loved this blog post! You rock. See you tomorrow.
Haha....I too laughed at that line that Drew Barrymore says in the movie.
Hi Katie,
I am checking your blog.
Love,
Lindsey
I'm glad I'm the only one to do that!!! Thanks for leaving messages on my blog! Have a great warm day!!
It is so nice to know that I am not alone in my constant checking of my technology. I completely understand. Somedays I get lots of messages and somedays none....somedays I feel loved by the world and somedays not:) ha ha! Just know that I check up on you. It must be hard to be so far away from home and family. Hang in there, you're doing a GREAT job!
Post a Comment