Our Happy family in Western Michigan sends out a big, happy hello to all our family and friends throughout the world.
yes, indeed. I can always see your smile and hear your little laugh.
Oh good...you ARE still alive! And hey, we deserve a better post after a 3 week absence!
yes! A ton! Where have you been?! And THIS is what we get?
We still are missing you!!!
yes, start posting again!!
Um, hello, Only on little line? I can't be rubbing off on you, I am too far away!!!! I need pictures, stories, Livvy, Luke, you and Ryan. What is this? Love and miss ya more than all the others!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yes, indeed. I can always see your smile and hear your little laugh.
Oh good...you ARE still alive!
And hey, we deserve a better post after a 3 week absence!
yes! A ton! Where have you been?! And THIS is what we get?
We still are missing you!!!
yes, start posting again!!
Um, hello, Only on little line? I can't be rubbing off on you, I am too far away!!!! I need pictures, stories, Livvy, Luke, you and Ryan. What is this?
Love and miss ya more than all the others!!!
Post a Comment