Shoot. We used to have that book but I sold it because I thought it was silly to teach kid's fake words when Weston was already struggling to learn real words, lol. Now though, he would probably love it, lol.
It is always so noce to hear I mean "read" from you!") the ABC tator tots are cool, I got them at wallmart. It's nice that a 4 year old can be made happy as easily as bag of ABC tator tots( atleast every once in awhile) Stacy
5 comments:
Or a nink in the sink?
Sometimes I'm quite certain there's a jertain behind the curtain...
I am obviously unfamiliar with the phrase...I was like, what is a woset? Is it a Dr. Suess reference?
Shoot. We used to have that book but I sold it because I thought it was silly to teach kid's fake words when Weston was already struggling to learn real words, lol. Now though, he would probably love it, lol.
or a nearu in your bureau?
uuuggghhhhh,, read it way, WAY to many times, although compared to some other dr. seuss I quite prefer it.
Hey, are you gonna be an author on the running blog OR what???
It is always so noce to hear I mean "read" from you!") the ABC tator tots are cool, I got them at wallmart. It's nice that a 4 year old can be made happy as easily as bag of ABC tator tots( atleast every once in awhile)
Stacy
Post a Comment