Monday, May 11, 2009

Hotel Fun

Cute girls!
Ang titled this photo, "Look alive, Luke" and I have to agree. He was so excited to have his picture taken like this. Boys!?!

Kick those legs!





One of the perks of having Grandma and Grandpa G, and Eric and Ang and family staying at the hotel, is that we were able to go swimming. The kids had so much fun. It, of course, took Livvy a little while to warm up to it, but she saw Kaiya having fun and she decided that she liked it too. The pool also had a hot tub, that was very hot. Brooklyn, Kaiya, and Luke loved the hot tub and looked like little lobsters. Olivia put a big toe in and wouldn't have anything to do with it.

3 comments:

val m said...

Oh - You're making me want to swim!! It's just around the corner!

Andrea said...

That looks like a lot of fun. This is the most posts from you as I have seen in a long time. The camera, cord and operator must finally be together at long last.

Angella and Eric said...

I'm glad Luke liked the shot. I thought it was a little freaky. :-)