Sunday, May 3, 2009

Props to Ryan

If you know my wonderful husband, you know he is a hard worker. He sets his goals and loves to see success. That's something that was hard to do in his previous job. He would work his tail off, but because his employees actions (in the state of Michigan-Idaho was a different story great employees, good success), he never saw the sweet result of all his hard work.
The great thing about his new job, is that when he works his tail off, he gets to see the results of his efforts. Ryan was able to set a record for the state of Michigan for the month of April in regards to selling the power wheelchairs. Yea for Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sure love Ryan. I love that he's happy in his new job, and love that he wants to take care of his family. I love that he's able to see the results of all his hard work and efforts.
Love you Ryan. You're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Kasey said...

That is awesome!! Way to go.

Weston and William's Blog said...

I'm not at all surprised. I'm pretty sure Ryan could accomplish most any goal he set for himself :) I'm so glad he loves his new job! Haha, and I love the Idaho shout-out ;) Those were good days :)

Lindsey said...

Good job Ryan. It seems as if he is a good salesman!

Angella and Eric said...

I'm not surprised! You can see the wheels grinding in his head about work, even when he's supposedly not working. That's awesome.

val m said...

Way to go Ryan!!!!! That is awesome! I am glad the new job is going so well! You both deserve the very very best!