Last night as we were reading scriptures, Luke was acting out. I was telling him it was time to shape up and settle down. Livvy was copying me, repeating every word I said, using the same tone of voice. I turned to her and said, "Livvy, you're not the mom!" in my firm voice. She tips her head to the side and answered with her million dollar smile, "Am I the dad?"
We all had a good laugh.
4 comments:
that is soooo cute! And I LOVE the pictures!!! She is such a little princess!
Too Cute!! I love that little girl!
She's no dummy. She knows she's the boss!
I haven't been blogging in a while so I haven't seen your sweet little livvy! She is so darling! Sounds like she is as mishevious as she looks too. Those sweet smiles are so much of an illusion! We'll miss you this weekend, but next time you come visit your folks, let me know and we'll do lunch!
Post a Comment