Our Happy family in Western Michigan sends out a big, happy hello to all our family and friends throughout the world.
OUCH!!! That's to bad!! Tia said she likes your eyeshadow!!
That's why I don't wear make-up. I just can't seem to figure out where to put it. :) I only use the allergies as an excuse.
I must admit I was going to jump right to a "Tell Ryan to take it easy" comment!
Ryan needs to learn where to hit so it's not so obvious! :-)
WOW! That looks painful! :(
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OUCH!!! That's to bad!! Tia said she likes your eyeshadow!!
That's why I don't wear make-up. I just can't seem to figure out where to put it. :) I only use the allergies as an excuse.
I must admit I was going to jump right to a "Tell Ryan to take it easy" comment!
Ryan needs to learn where to hit so it's not so obvious! :-)
WOW! That looks painful! :(
Post a Comment