We went camping in Manistee, MI for Memorial Day Weekend. We had a great time. The weather was great, and the beach was fun. The water was sure cold, but that didn't stop the kids from swimming. They would play in the water for a while, then warm up in the sand.
We set up our tent and soon realized that our family has grown a bit since we all camped in it together. We were bulging at the seam, literally. So Ryan and I went to town the next day and bought a new tent for our anniversary, It is a palace compared to the last tent. Which turned out to be a blessing that night. Olivia started having her breathing problems, and she couldn't stop coughing. I was worried for her, and also because it was a full campground and I didn't want to be run out on a rail because she was keeping everyone awake. She had already been given her breathing treatment, and allergy medicine, but she still continued to cough. The only way to get her to stop was to hold her upright. So we brought a chair into our new castle of a tent and I was able to hold her up while sitting in a chair that night. It was so nice to be able to do that. She did much better the next day, and so we were able to continue our camping trip.
Too bad I forgot to take a picture of the wonderful tent. We had fun and are excited to do some more camping this summer.
1 comment:
Camping in a castle, by the beautiful lake - life is good!!! Sorry to hear about Livy's breathing though!
Post a Comment