Friday, May 16, 2008

Day Off







Ryan had the day off today so we went golfing this morning. It was a BEAUTIFUL day. We had a lot of fun and by the 8th hole I almost found my swing. It's been over 5 years since I last golfed. Neither one of us kept score, it was definitely a practice run. We should have gone to the driving range first. What a fun time with perfect weather!
Do you like how I am camouflaged in the tree? The pitch I made from there actually landed beautifully on the green. Ryan had some great some great pitches also.

3 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

Today was a beautiful day here too! I'm glad you guys were able to get out without the kids- what a treat! Golf looks like a fun sport, but I don't think I have the patience for it- after a few bad shots in a row I would want to quit, lol. Cute pictures :)

Kasey said...

That's great that you guys have an activity that you like to do together. What a great day to go golfing. I'm afraid I don't have the patience for it, but I'm willing to take the next step up from put put golf!!!

Carrie said...

I didn't even know you golfed. Go you. It doesn't look easy!