Friday, May 16, 2008

flower power






We are so happy to see our beautiful buds opening. Livvy yells flower every time she sees them. She loves to go over and try to smell the flowers. Truthfully shes blowing her nose on them, rather than sniffing in, it's all good though.

3 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

Beautiful pictures!! Gosh, doesn't it seem like after such a long winter it is GREAT to take pictures outdoors?!?!?! I just love these! These are pictures to print out and save!

Kasey said...

I was going to comment on those flowers when I was at your house the other day, they are very pretty.

Andrea said...

What cute pictures of Livvy. I love the flowers. I just planted some brightly colored flowers by my front door and they make me so happy everytime I see them. I am glad spring is finally arriving in Michigan. Unfortunately our hot summer is almost here. It was in the high 90's today - maybe even 100, but who's counting?