And here is the cute boy helping out so he can jump!
Today when Luke got off the bus, I tackled him, and threw him over my shoulder. Luke was so surprised he kept asking what I was doing. Ryan was in the backyard blowing the leaves into a pile. Luke still couldn't see what was going on, and I threw him in the pile of leaves. He was so excited. He ran to the shed to grab a rake to help out. We placed the leaves in front of the swing and he would swing and jump into the leaves. Luke was in heaven. He has been so jealous of other peoples homes that have tons of leaves in their yards. He played in the leaves for a while.
Tomorrow we'll have to let Livvy play in the leaves. She was napping today.
5 comments:
I love the picture of Luke flying through the air! Great shot! What a great way to capture a happy memory!
Gotta love the simple ways to make kids happy.
Love the pics of Luke. He looks like he is in heaven.
Fantastic action shots. I love that you surprised him and threw him in.
That is so the picture of the Luke I remember!!! What fun!
Post a Comment