Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Job

Molly, you are so right, and knew what the next post would be about. Ryan was in your neck of the woods last week in Chicago/Naperville (if I spelled that right) area for training. He LOVED it. Ryan is so excited about this new job and all the possibilities. He brought home a power wheelchair, and a standard wheelchair. I need to take and post a picture, I'll try to do that tomorrow, of the kids sitting in the chair. Next week will be Ryan's first week in his area. Hopefully things will be off to a good start.
We are so blessed to have this opportunity, and so thankful again to all our friends and family who networked, prayed for us, helped us on resumes and supported us emotionally to get through. Thank you again.

3 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

Was he really all the way out here near Naperville?! Man! Of course we wern't home this time, but if he comes back again for training you and the kids should come too!

I am so glad he is happy. We have a number of friends right now going through tough job losses... I guess bad economies hit major cities pretty hard. I am so relieved that everything worked out okay for you guys!!

Staten's said...

I am so glad that Ryan likes his job and that things turned out good for you.

Stacy said...

I am SO EXCITED for you!!!and hope that some of your luck will rub off on in too! I guess it has only been 2 weeks, but I am getting nervous as we use up our savings. Stacy