
I was so on top of it this year, that on Halloween Day I was out running around to see if I could find a place that was still selling pumpkins. Luckily, I found some at Centre Street Market. We only carved the one. While Luke was at school, Ryan and Livvy cleaned out the pumpkin. Livvy seemed to do okay with the pumpkin guts this year. Ewwwwwwwwww.
When Luke came home, he designed and with Ryan's help carved the pumpkin. I thought he did a great job.
Then we ate a quick dinner and got the kids ready to go Trick or Treating. Did I take any pictures? Nope. We did video Halloween this year, but you have to look at the Zoo Boo to see their costumes. They were pretty cute. To refresh your memory, Luke was a Ninja, and Olivia was an Indian.
Luke was having a blast, he was running from house to house. He gets tired of it pretty quickly, and returns home and likes to hand out candy to the other kids. Some of his friends showed up and wanted him to go with them, so we let him go out with his friends a little bit. Ryan was out with him, and he said Luke and his friend's ran like crazy. Ryan and Livvy couldn't keep up with them. When Luke was ready to come home, he couldn't figure out how he got so far from home.
Olivia had fun, she loves candy so what's better than people just handing it out to you?
This year Halloween was warm. I was out with the kids for a while in a short sleeve shirt swatting away mosquitoes. Who'd thought it'd be warm enough for mosquitoes on Halloween?
It was a fun night.
2 comments:
Okay, so I love Livy in black - such a stunning little girl!!
Your better then us...we still need to carve our pumpkins...Yes wer are still planning on doing it..we are thinking of doing a Thanksgiving theme! lol
Post a Comment