Livvy loves to help me mash the potatoes. I usually scoop some out and put them in a small bowl for her and then I give her the extra potato masher. She goes to town mashing and eating as much as she can. Luke did not want to miss the photo op, so he joined in with her tonight too. They had a lot of fun, and we had some yummy potatoes.
Mashing potatoes with my dad was a fun thing for me to do, so it's fun to share it with my kids too.
1 comment:
Great idea to give her a little bowl of her own- I'll have to try that out! I love doing things with my kids that remind me of my childhood too- like making cookies! Hehe. Or maybe it's just that I like eating the cookies... lol... either way, it's fun :) Potatoes sound much healthier!
Post a Comment