

Ryan makes the banana bread in our family. It is one of the things that he does with Luke or Livvy. Today Luke is at a friend's house, so Dad and Livvy made the bread together. Livvy loves mashing the bananas and dumping the ingredients into the bowl.

After sledding today, Livvy took a shower to warm up. When I was combing her hair, I pulled some of it forward onto her
forehead. She looked so different to me I had to take a picture. I love her curls. When you pull them straight, her hair goes down past her chin. What a cute and very tired girl.
2 comments:
I love Banana Bread...it is a good kid friendly cooking activity!
Katie, Livvy is getting so big I can't believe that she is the same fragile tiny little girl you brought home, she is beautiful. You guys seem to be doing well. Thank nyou SO much for your comments they are answers to prayers
Stacy
Post a Comment