What a cutie. Livvy is currently potty training. I took her to the store and let her pick out a baby doll she wanted, and then we brought it home and put it on the shelf above the toilet. When she left a special present in the potty she earned the doll. Luke was so excited for her he had to run grab the camera and take a picture of her. He wanted to take a picture of the special treasure in the toilet, but I told him I wouldn't post that. Since Livvy had this great success 2 days ago, she hasn't had an accident yet. She is doing great and she gets upset when I put diapers on her for bedtime. She even woke up last night to go, and the night before woke up dry. Yea Livvy.
4 comments:
That's great. Yesterday I sat with Stella for over 29 minutes. I knew she had to go. After her almost to the point of exhausting herself saying she didn't have to go, she fell asleep. After her nap she said she had to go and she too left a prize in the toilet instead of her diaper. I think we're on the right track now too.
That's great!!! We have my parents coming into town next weekend, and then we're going back to NY for two weeks in Feb, but once THAT's all finished, we're going to start the same fun adventure!!! Livvy looks so proud of herself!!
Way to go Livvy! I love this accomplishment in our kids! I am glad you found a doll finally!
Great job Livvy! She sounds like she is getting it down.
Post a Comment