In an effort to remember funny things my 2 year old says, this a post for her.
Vocabulary:
Sadirt= dessert
StinkerBell= TinkerBell
Eldigator= Elevator and Escalator (she's just over coming her fear of both).
Painted Nail Polish= Fingernail Polish
Flip Flips= Flip Flops
Smack It!= hit it or smash it
Bob= Caterpillar
It's Blooding= It's bleeding!
Can I hold you? = Will you hold me?
Nicely = Please
MissTina = Christina
Olivia fell down the other day, and came up crying- she was tired, not hurt, and she cried out "Oh, I've got a hang nail!"
I lost it the other day when Livvy stuck her Cheetos covered hand into her bulk container of hair conditioner, and let her know- angrily how expensive that stuff was and it was not to play with. Now whenever she sees the conditioner, she says' "That's spensive" and she doesn't stick her hand it it. Man, a new 32 ounce wide mouthed bottle of condition ($52) and we had to scoop the Cheetos part away. Ahhh well, lesson learned by mom and daughter.
When I remember or hear some more, I'll make a new post. Luke and I have been racking our brains trying to remember what she says, so I'll be better about writing them down from now on.
2 comments:
she is so cute!! Great vocab!
I love "Bunny go Boooom!" She is a cutie- no doubt about it!!!
Post a Comment