We were so excited because we were able to get together with some of our bestest and greatest friends from Kalamazoo in Utah. Juli, Paul, Max and Addison. While Paul was working, Juli and I took the kids to the Gateway Mall and let the kids play in the water park. It was such a hot day, a great day to play in the water. When our friends were in Kalamazoo, we used to get together the first Sunday of the month and eat Sushi. It became Luke's favorite. Therefore when he heard we were getting together in Utah, he immediately asked for Sushi. Paul and Juli came through, and Luke and Olivia were in heaven. It was such a fun day. I keep trying to get Juli and Paul to move back here, anybody know of a job we can entice them back here with?
It was fun catching up with Juli, and seeing how much Max and Addison have grown (especially Addison). It was sad to leave them, but a few days later they came over to my brother's house and ran through the sprinklers with us. We love having great friends!
2 comments:
Glad to hear you guys got to see them while you were in Utah!
I bet it made you miss MI seeing Julie!! Well, it was worth a try! I am glad you two were able to visit!! Tia had a field trip at gateway - try telling buses of 1st graders not to get wet - yea, right!!!
Post a Comment