Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Visits with Grandma and Grandpa








After leaving our friend's in Shelley, we were going to go visit another one of my best friend's from college, but Luke ended up getting sick. We'll spare the details about that, but I will say that I think the apricots he ate off the tree caught up with him...thank goodness it was very short lived. But since we didn't know that at the time, we went to Grandma's and Grandpa's so we wouldn't get our friend's sick. Grandpa took us out for yummy Chinese food, after we left Grandpa got his customary toothpick to clean his teeth. When he came back Luke was laughing at him because of his shirt. Take a close look, somehow that happened all on it's own. Luke will now put toothpicks in his shirt to be like Grandpa.

Here the kids are in front of Grandma and Grandpa's condo. They had just been eating ice cream and they looked so cute I just had to take a picture. The silly kids shoved the rest of the ice cream in just before I could get the shot.

2 comments:

val m said...

I love the toothpick on the shirt!! That's funny!

Angella and Eric said...

I like the last shot of Livvy and Luke. (Am I supposed to be spelling Livvy's name in her new spelling? Is it now Livi? Can't remember, just think it's funny.) It looks like Livvy made a pretty impressive shove with the ice cream.