Olivia was so happy all day, but you know that tiredness kicks in instantly.
We finally made it to my friend Esther's house. I was so excited to see her. Olivia and Esther's 3 year old, Jessica, played like they were best friends since birth. And Luke, who was being a little shy to begin with, once Jason asked if he wanted to play a video game, I never saw him for the rest of the day. They played video games, then he and Ryan (Esther's other son) were playing outside, and Luke was climbing trees and doing all he could to get a broken arm. Luckily we left without any major injuries.
Esther is such a wonderful friend and I was so happy to be able to see her again. The wonderful thing about our friendship is that even if we haven't seen each other or talked to each other in years, when you do reconnect it's like you were never apart. Do you have friends like that? If you do, your a lucky person. I know I'm lucky because I have so many friends like this all over the place.
2 comments:
yay! Welcome back! I'm so glad you're blogging again!! Looks like the trip was great and your kids had a great summer. I still love that LIvvy has a bike! Weston wants one soooo bad, but we decided to wait until his next birthday... poor guy was so dissatisfied with the trike this summer, lol.
Isn't it so much fun visiting with friends you haven't seen for awhile!! I love it! I am so glad that you were able to have a good visit and that the kids had a great time! You have friends like that because YOU are an awesome friend!
Post a Comment