I feel bad about complaining about Ryan being busy with scouts. I mean, the first and not the last long activity came so soon after he was called that it is just an adjustment period that I need. We'll get used to it. I mean there are so many things I have to be thankful for, like the fact that his new work schedule is more flexible that the old one, so we are able to see him more than we used to. And I am very thankful that Ryan is more than willing to serve wherever he is asked. He is a wonderful man, and I am very lucky to have him as my husband.
So sorry about the little pity me party in the last blog. Life is good, and I am thankful for the opportunity to serve where we are needed.
5 comments:
We all need pity parties every now and then!! It's okay! Trust me, I have them all the time, lol!!! We knew it was just letting things out, don't worry :)
We all feel as you do at times. You were just honest and said it outloud! :)
DO NOT feel guilty! We all need to let it out or else...
You are great!
Oh my goodness!! Can I just tell you how adorable your family is?! The kids are getting so big! I remember Livvy as just a little little infant!! How fun!!
My husband is now in the bishopric- it's a little bit of an adjustment getting used to them being gone more! :) I know where you're coming from! I'm happy to see you all are doing so well!
Katie,
I checked out all your posts and it sounds like you keep pretty busy. Your kids are beautiful and you are truly blessed to have them. My sister Susan adopted both of her children and it has been such a great blessing to our whole family to enjoy these wonderful and talented kids. We'll have to keep up now that I know where to find you! Take care!
Post a Comment