Our Happy family in Western Michigan sends out a big, happy hello to all our family and friends throughout the world.
About Me
Saturday, January 31, 2009
We thought so
After a few days of phone tag with our agent, we finally got to talk to him. Our floor is definitely covered. The first lady, obviously didn't know what she was talking about. The cost of repairing the leak in the dishwasher isn't covered (but Ryan had that fixed the day we found the leak), but everything else is. I really wondered about what she said. And the agent was very helpful about everything. So hopefully we'll have a new floor really soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear it is covered by insurance. Hope you can get it replaced soon.
Thank goodness. I was stressed for you guys.
I'm so happy for you all!!! What a relief I'm sure.
Post a Comment