I loved Livvy's hair today, and so of course it was a time to pull out the camera. Unfortunately it doesn't show up that well. I wasn't going to post all the pictures, but she was just so darn cute...so here they are.
She kept it in perfectly until it was she was in nursery. Whenever she'd start to touch a "pretty," I'd tell her that her teachers wanted to see it and she'd leave it alone. After nursery the braids were still there, but the barrettes were a little helter-skelter.
3 comments:
I love her hair!! I can't believe it is really that long!!! She looks older with it like that! Did she keep it in very long?
She kept it in perfectly until it was she was in nursery. Whenever she'd start to touch a "pretty," I'd tell her that her teachers wanted to see it and she'd leave it alone.
After nursery the braids were still there, but the barrettes were a little helter-skelter.
She really does have a cute smile!
Nice Hair there Luke! LOL!
Post a Comment