Our Happy family in Western Michigan sends out a big, happy hello to all our family and friends throughout the world.
About Me
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Caught up
I think I may be caught up on my blogging. With Ryan home and working on the computer I find it difficult to sneak in any time on it. But he is gone to a seminar in Detroit with LDS Employment Services so I found the computer waiting just for me. Livvy is singing in that pitch that destroys human brain function, and turns dogs into jello, so I guess I will go give her the attention she deserves. She is such a happy fun little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to see you're caught up. I know Ryan will find something soon!! Hang in there. If you ever need to vent, call me!!! We've been in this situation recently as well!! Just remember there is always a bigger plan!!
I am sorry to hear about the job situation. Jay changed jobs in May (and not totally by choice) so I can relate a little bit. It ended up being for the better, but we had 6 weeks before he started the new one. I was a nervous wreck during those 6 weeks. I hope something good turns up for you guys soon. Do you want to try and stay in Michigan? I also heard you have 2 new babies on the way in your family...tell your brothers congrats from us.
Hey Katie, I've been wondering how you guys are doing, and how Ryan is doing... I hope things are working out okay... please let me know if I can do anything for you (watch your kids while you guys do a temple session?) or whatever. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment