




On Labor Day we went to Chicago to go to the Temple. It was open for a few sessions in the morning. We actually got lost (
hehehehehe) on the way way. (
Ryan missed a connecting interstate and we ended up a ways out of our way). I had gone to the Detroit Temple with a friend the week before, and since the Temple wasn't open long enough for us to both go through a session,(we had the kids and we couldn't go in together), Ryan went in and I stayed with the kids. After the session, which was very nice for Ryan to go to, we went downtown to the Magnificent Mile and window shopped. Luke and
Livvy had so much fun in the
Lego store. I think they think it's the best store ever built. We enjoyed ourselves. We were going to go to a museum, we have a
reciprocal pass, but we ran out of time. We had to get home early enough to get Luke off to school the next day. The traffic was great, it was a fun time, and now Luke's off to sch
ool.
No comments:
Post a Comment