Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Second Grade





A day that I do not look forward to- the 1st day of school. Luke is heading out into the world. He was excited to get back and see his friends. I woke him up, whispering "it's the first day of school." I went to finish getting something ready, and went in about 30 seconds later, expecting to have to wake him up again. He was up and already dressed. He finished his morning routine in about 10 minutes and was ready to head out to the bus stop 30 minutes early. (And the bus is usually 10 minutes late the first couple of days). He was excited to go.
The night before Luke had set his clothes out in the form of himself laying down on the floor, he was pretty excited, I wish I had taken a picture of it, words just can't do it justice. Maybe I'll have him recreate it.

No comments: