We have seen many blessings in this process, mainly in the support and love which our family and friends have shown us. We are so grateful for everyone who has gone out of their way to help us, to pray for us and to show their support in many ways that I cannot even begin to name them all.
We are blessed. I know that our Heavenly Father is in charge, that He knows us and loves us. He will help us learn what we need to, and will help end up where we need to be. I do not doubt His love, and I am so grateful for the peace He brings to my life.
We'll keep you updated as we learn more. Thanks again for your love and support.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh. I am in shock. Wow. Well, I don't know what happened, but I will say that it was a dumb move on their part. Oh my gosh. We will keep your family in our prayers, please keep me posted on what's going on and what I can do to help.
oh, wow... what low lifes!! I hadn't read this post before just barely noticed it. I hope something works out soon. Klucken's are moving back to Boise, now I just need you across the street...I'll start looking to establish our "compound" on our street, ha, ha!
Post a Comment